Custom Calligraphy on Mirrors, Leather Jackets, Stationery Items & Gifts for Weddings, Bridal Showers, Styled Shoot, Events & many more. Rental mirrors are available here. Pick up location is in North York, Ontario, Canada.
- Provided quotes and estimates are valid for 15 calendar days.
- After 15 calendar days without an official booking, A Grateful Note reserves the right to re-evaluate the quote and update the estimated pricing. Seating charts & other wedding or event signage must always be done prior to the actual event date.
- In general, A Grateful Note does not work on-site on the day of an event. If this is absolutely the only option, additional charges will apply.
- Each client must sign A Grateful Note agreement prior to the start date of any given project.
- If A Grateful Note must travel to do the work on location, a travel fee will apply.
- Clients is responsible for dropping off and picking up surfaces/ completed projects from A Grateful Note’s studio. If this is not possible, a delivery service can be arranged at the client’s expense. Signage rental is also available for additional fee (see RENTALS)
- Cost of custom materials & supplies are extra.
- Our clients are entitled to one complimentary virtual or in-person consultation and one follow-up consultation via telephone. Additional in-person meetings or phone consultations may be subject to additional administration fees.
- A Grateful Note can be reached Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m to 5p.m. Any phone calls or text messages sent during evenings or weekends should be restricted to emergency only, unless scheduled in advance by appointment.
- Text: The client is responsible for making all decisions about spelling, abbreviation, punctuation & capitalization. For example; how the client types a list of names is exactly how they will be written on the final artwork. A Grateful Note is not responsible for errors made in the final text document provided by the client. It is recommended that the client have a third party proofread the list prior to sending it - two sets of eyes are better than one!
- If the client requests a particular paper or material outside of A Grateful Note’s usual repertoire, it must be approved first by A Grateful Note to ensure that it is suitable for calligraphy. Clients should refrain from purchasing a bulk order of materials until it has been tested, to ensure the paper is a suitable weight/not overly textured etc.
- The client must provide an additional 30% of the paper and/or materials required to accommodate potential error or last minute additions. (For example, if the order is for 100 Envelopes addressed with calligraphy, the client must provide 130 Envelopes). Leftover materials will be returned to client.
- All sales are final. Due to the custom nature of the services provided, A Grateful Note is unable to accept returns. However, any errors made by A Grateful Note will be redone at no cost to the client. If errors are due to typos in the client's text document, the client will be responsible for all costs related to the creation of new items.